P B M POLYTEX LIMITED
All legal business licenses and contact persons of these suppliers are verified by Alibaba.com as well as a third-party verification service provider.
|Main Products:||Organic Cotton Bag,Organic Cotton Shopping Bag,Organic Cotton Tote Bag,Shopping Bag,Tote Bag|
|Total Employees:||501 - 1000 People|
|Total Annual Revenue:||US$50 Million - US$100 Million|
|Top 3 Markets:||Southern Europe 16.67% Northern Europe 16.67% Western Europe 16.67%|
|Product Certifications:||GOTS,LFGB SEC-31,LFGB SEC-31,Color Fastness to Chlorinated Water,Nickel & Chromium levels on Metal Buckle,Nickel & Chromium levels in Zip Head|
The Patodia Eurotex group is the overarching organization of the 100 year old Patodia group. With a ...
The Patodia Eurotex group is the overarching organization of the 100 year old Patodia group. With a combination of two publicly listed companies on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the very hands-on leadership of 3rd generation family members, the group is recognized as one of the pioneers of manufacturing organic cotton products in India.
The infrastructure of the company is spread throughout the country with some of the manufacturing units listed below:
- FOUR spinning companies under its umbrella - PBM POLYTEX LTD, BLP SUPER SPINNERS and EUROTEX INDUSTRIES Unit 1 and Unit 2.
- TWO garment units dedicated to manufacturing organic cotton garments, based out of Mumbai, India
- Multiple national award winning trading house - PATODIA SYNTEX LTD
- STAR SILK EXPORTS PVT LTD - A sister concern focused on manufacturing and exporting high-quality silk products to Europe and USA, as well as organic cotton garments and bags to leading buyers in Europe and USA.
The companies in the Patodia Eurotex group have an ever growing list of prestigious, quality-conscious companies and organizations whom they have developed new products for and supplied to. This list includes both large and small companies, which reflects our ability to cater to the requirements and quality parameters of a large range of quantities and product varieties.
Some examples of our work:
- Developing a cosmetic case from certified 100% organic cotton, for a leading German consumer brand, as part of their marketing campaign, to launch a new cream
- Manufacturing multiple promotional bags made from certified 100% organic cotton, for one of the largest French cosmetic companies globally
- Developed prototypes of designer mobile phones from certified 100% organic cotton, and then manufacturing them in large volume for distribution in the European market
- Manufacturing custom-printed promotional t-shirts using eco-friendly, water-based dyes for leading companies in Europe
- Supplying 250,000 promotional cotton bags as handouts for internal conferences held by a leading healthcare company in the United States
- Our products short-listed by one of the prominent conservation wings of the United Nations, from a global search of factories, to identify the best combination of value for money and quality. Selected to supply them with a range of products that were eventually marketed in their catalog
- Prototyping and developing products in small volumes for a host of designers across Europe, in an effort to build relationships with promising products and companies, from an early stage
Trade Capacity View More >
Trade & Market
|Main Markets||Total Revenue(%)|
|Export Percentage:||81% - 90%|
|No. of Employees in Trade Department:||6-10 People|
Email to this supplier